From Creation to the ‘Cross
Elohim raises prominent people for His purposes…
Noah… Gen 6:8 – But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
And, behold, I, even I do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
- Abraham Obeyed God and a new race was born
- Issac – Obeyed God and a new sacrifice was given
- Joseph – Saved his people and other nations
- Moses – Killed an Egyptian and led his people out of Egypt
- Esther – Became a Queen ‘for such a time as this’
- Deborah – Uses a tent peg and slays a King
- Joshua – Conquered a country
- Gideon – Raised an army
- David – Established a city
- Solomon – Built a temple
Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
Genesis 3:8–24 – The Discussion between God and Mankind
The First Murder